Cerita Depilatory Wax
J.H. Calo Company is a distributor of high quality hair salon ingredients and unwanted hair removal products that include Cerita Depilatory Wax and other hair removal waxes.
High end salons and beauty supply outlets turn to J.H. Calo Company for Cerita 25-28 B Depilatory Wax, reporting that their clients are very satisfied with the product’s performance. Cerita Wax absorbs straight to the root, leaving skin smooth with no bumps. This highly effective method of getting rid of unwanted hair can be applied to all skin types, hair lengths and textures. It’s easy to use and only the minimum amount is required to achieve a hair removal process that lasts longer than shaving or using hair removal lotions.
Cerita Wax blends hydrocarbon and natural waxes, resin ester resins and re-odorant. It is a safe, high quality wax that has been designed for use with and without cloth strips. As with other wax removal products, careful application to avoid burning and undesirable skin contact is necessary.
To place your order, call 1.800.257.9365
Directions for use:
- Place container into a professional wax heater. Heat for 2 to 5 minutes on medium setting. Wax should be warm and at a liquid consistency.
- Test temperature of wax on the inside of your wrist. Wax should be close to body temperature.
- Prepare area to be waxed with Cerita® while examining the direction of hair growth.
- Using a wooden disposable spatula, take a quarter-sized amount of wax, smooth the underside of the spatula against container and turn spatula several rotations to lessen dripping.
- Apply wax onto skin using edge of spatula. Spread and apply pressure in the direction of hair growth. The narrow section of wax should be applied thinly and evenly with a ridge around the perimeter for easy wax removal.
- Lift the ridge and remove the wax parallel and close to the skin in the opposite direction of hair growth. Let wax set before removal. Room and body temperature might slow the process.
- Apply moisturizing lotion for a cooling, soothing, and hydrating finish.
- Remove the lid.
- Place container in center of microwave on a microwave safe plate. Heating time will vary with each microwave.
- Heat for 5 minutes on high setting. Using a popsicle stick, carefully break the surface of the wax. If wax is not melted, reheat in 15 second increments until you can stir the wax. Do not heat the wax for more than 30 seconds at a time as the wax may become too hot to apply safely.
- Remove the container carefully from the microwave checking first to make sure container is not too hot.
- Test wax temperature on backside of wrist before application.
- Cleanse the area to be epilated & pat dry with a tissue.
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of the wax in the direction of the hair growth.
- Allow wax to cool.
- Holding skin taut, pull wax off in one quick motion in opposite direction of hair growth. 10.) Immediately apply firm pressure to the epilated area to calm the skin.
- Never reapply to newly epilated areas.
- Optional: Apply soothing lotion.
- For Professional Use Only
- Read all instructions and precautions prior to use.
- Before use, make sure skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant.
- Do not use on a client if they have open wounds, cuts, herpes simplex, cancer, diabetes, or are using steroids.
- Do not use on a client if they are using Retin A, Glycolic Acid, or any other skin thinning substance.
- Do not use on a client if they have had a chemical peel or surgical procedure until released by a physician.
- Do not use over varicose veins, moles, warts, sunburnt skin, or skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Do not apply wax over the same area more than once.
- Do not use deodorants or antiperspirants for 24 hours after underarm application.